Sightseeing and museums are not for you? Beach and sunbathing have lost their novelty? How about trying something more daring!
We have for you 5 most fun and extreme ideas for trips with your TravelMate! So buckle up and pack your courage!
Go on a photo-safari trip and watch some lions in their natural habitat!
It can be just as exciting and fun as a real safari – you can get some amazing photos!
Where to find a perfect spot for a safari trip?
- Kruger National Park – South Africa
- Chobe national park – Botswana
- Etosha national park – Namibia
- Hwange national park – Zimbabwe
- Masai Mara national park – Kenya
- Ngorongoro national park – Tanzania
Safari is not only driving around in SUVs, you can try snowmobile-safari, diving-safari, canoe-safari in Zambia, elephant-safari, hot-air-balloon safari, and even…. paraglider-safari!
The sky is the fifth ocean in the world. A true international traveler should conquer it at least once in his life.
So don’t postpone this experience and try a hot-air balloon ride!
Also, think of the breathtaking view!
Best spots for aeronautics:
- Mountains and lakes of Austria from Bad Voslau
- Crazy rock formations of Cappadocia, Turkey
- Vineyards of Napa Valley, California, USA
- Mighty rivers of Albuquerque, New Mexico
Sand-surfing is a new trend among those who love to catch a good wave.
Blinding-bright sun and breathtaking dunes and your loyal board – just hop on a next plane and take a traveling buddy and enjoy the ride!
Places to sand-board:
- Stockton Sand Dunes, Australia
- Sand Master Park, Oregon
- Huacachina, Peru
- Cerro Dragón, Chile
- Swakopmund, Namibia
Ready to feel some wind in your face and test your courage?
Or maybe you or your friends are afraid of heights and need to conquer that fear.
Well, then bungee-jumping is for you!
Here are the best spots:
- Royal Gorge Bridge, Colorado, United States
- Macau Tower, Macau, China
- Verzasca Dam, Ticino, Switzerland
- Bloukrans Bridge, Western Cape, South Africa
- Europabrücke Bridge, Innsbruck, Austria
- Nic Bridge, Val d’Anniviers, Switzerland
Brr, we still got the chills from Steven Spielberg’s classic movie – “Jaws”.
But people have always had some strange fascination with these sea creatures.
If you are one of them, we got the best spots for you and your travel companions to swim with the sharks:
- Montauk, New York
- “Shark Alley” via Kleinbaai, South Africa
- Tiger Beach, the Bahamas
- Guadalupe Island, Mexico
- Point Judith, Rhode Island